A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Marshmellow turns 14 months on Children's Day

Happy 14th Months old, baby! And Happy Children's Day!

Today we attended your kindermuzic class. Time really flies! The term is coming to an end and today is the second last lesson of Dew Drops. Not too sure if we are able to continue with this Thursday class anymore. I am definately going to miss all the mummies and babies here whom we have grow to know and like over the last 8 months.

Since it is Children's Day, you babies all received a purple balloon. You were so fascinated by your own balloon and kept saying: loon......loon...loon...
Hey Balloon! Can I fly with you?

See my purple balloon? It's mine.
To celebrate this day, I want to do something different with you so i took you to the Botanics Gardens after class. This is our first time here. Fyi, I have never been to this place before. SO thanks to you, Marsh. I get the chance to discover this awesome place. I have always thought that Botanic gardens is an urban forest with lots of mozzies. I drove past this place uncountable times but it never crosses my mind to step into this mysterious place before. ANyway, we visited a small part of the gardens today. Didnt have time to do much.
Roaming around.
Wait for me, mum!

Let me strike a pose for you, mum!

Caught you staring at this leave so intensively.
I was planning to have a picnic here but on second thoughts, I am going to be the only one eating since I was alone with you. So maybe next time.

Next time, we shall be back with our pinic basket and insect repellant and also appropriately dressed for the occasion. Today you were dressed in Jeans and t-shirt because the classroom was really chilly these days. So we didnt walk too far in but merely took a walk together and enjoying each other's company.

So this is the deal,Marsh. We shall come back here again. But maybe instead of the picnic basket, we can actually order a coupe of pizza from Casa Verde which is round the corner. The pizzas look so so good and they are having this amazing 1 for 1 deal for takeaway orders! What do you say?

3 comments:

  1. hey you're not going to continue with kindermusik?! How come?

    I brought Tory for a trial Julia Gabriel class and if I sign her up for it it'll clash with the thurs class too! But I can't bear to stop this class... I think Tory actually recognises her friends! Coz I brought her for a make up class and she wasn't as happy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph!

    I cant bear to stop the kindermusik class too! But I may return to work very soon. So let's see.

    I had signed Keri for Julia Gabriel's Saturday's class as well. You?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed her up for the chinese playnest at forum on mon/tues/thurs. Didn't know there was a sat one! Is it the english one? Which branch are you going to?

    I'll probably bring her for the wed morning kindermusik coz that's still under teacher Angel.

    I'm really so sad about changing her kindermusik class! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete