A Day at Philips Island

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Favourite Hangout Place

Today we were supposed to have coffee with Auntie Bernice at the airport. So I decided to go earlier so that you have time to roam around. This has always been my favourite hang out place with you. It is so spacious and not pack with crowds. And this place is fill with generally happy people going for vacations! You can feel the excitement in the air. I love sitting down with my starbucks and do my bit of people watching. But it is getting tougher to do that now with you in tow!

Hurry Up, mum.. I cannot be late for this---

My first Pit Stop Challenge!

See? I am responsible for the left tire.

I have to get it changed in 4.5 seconds.

I love this place! So much space for me to boogie!

ANd more boogie!
What? We are going home so soon?
My first skytrain ride.
I am definately coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment