A Day at Philips Island

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Playdates

26TH Oct 2009 Monday

I have always wanted to celebrate Halloween as a child but the occasion was not popular or much celebrated as christmas or even Easter during my time. So ever since life became all about you for me, naturally I wanted you to enjoy the joys of these celebrations together with your friends. So I suggested having a halloween gathering and Auntie Jocelyn is so nice to open her house for the gathering. (Thank you, Auntie Jos! It was fun!) We had fun together with Julius, Trudy and Claire! And we mummies are already talking about the next Christmas gathering.

I love bringing you for playdates to help you strengthen your social skills. Your psychological well being has always been my priority. ANd I believe in starting early. And I am so glad both of us have made some really good friends!

Busy exploring with the new toys.

My little Marshmellow with her bunny ears and fairy wings.

A picture with our little host- Julius. He is so sweet to share all his toys with the three girls. A gentleman in the making!

My marshmellow showing Trudy how to flap her wings.

Trudy dressed in her beautiful Indian suit and made herself really comfortable on the couch.

Hey mum, can we come here again?

My little angel resting.

I am ready to play again!

The Three Charlie's Angels for the day

Cutie pie- Claire with a pumpkin on her head!
Ok. I am taking my bunny 's ears off now.

The kiddos having fun while mummies chatted away.

No comments:

Post a Comment