A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Tree

Life can only be understood backwards,
but it must be lived forwards.- Soren Kierkegaard

So my dear Marsh, while you are living your life now, I hope one of these days you 'll take some time to understand your family history and get to know the people who are closest to you.

This Mel trip has really set me thinking about our family. I believed you now know that we have a huge family in Australia- Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.

This is only less than a fraction of our family members staying in Melbourne.
Your grand uncle and grand auntie.

Having delicious steamboat at your cousin STeven's place.

YOur uncle Quinn. He is one of the nicest persons I have ever known in my whole life.

And of course your cousins Kathy and Karen who happened to be the clowniest cousins anyone could ever have!

Now you know what I mean? I Love them.

Not forgetting your uncle Chris and Aunt Carina (from popo's side) who are living in Melbourne too.

No comments:

Post a Comment