A Day at Philips Island

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gallop On!

24th Oct 2009 Saturday

Few weeks ago, I was reading this book titled- Gallop (By Rufus Butler Seder) to you. It is a very interesting read. What looks like a regular book will captivate you from page one. Flip the pages to see a technique called Scanimation in action- the images seem to move as though you were watching a video. You were fascinated by the horse galloping so I decided to bring you to see real ones. I recalled reading in Steph's blog about this place where you dine near the horses. So I brought you and popo to Riders's Cafe for breakfast today. I also think that the best lesson on ecology for you is to introduce you to different kinds of animals in this unusual way and environment. (other than going to the zoo)


Riders Cafe- located at the Bukit Timah Saddle Club. We really got to see horses at close proximity but we didnt manage to get good shots of them. They were trotting past us all the time. I wonder if you can associate these horses to the ones you read ?
Wow! It is so hot. I am keeping my shades on.

SO what 's for breakfast? PoPo, I order for you.

ummm.. yum yum. The pancakes are not too bad.

My Marsh and me.

My baby bookworm.

Pancakes with strawberries for Marsh.

And Rider's Breakfast for Popo and mummy!

Popo, I love you!

Hey, I found these bunnies along the road. I think they lost their way. Can we bring them back?

Popo, mummy and Marsh having a great morning together!

No comments:

Post a Comment