A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Food Glorious Food


I have never been interested in cooking until you came along. In fact both your dad and me were never adventurous in food. Friends always label us boring when it comes to food. I have never worry about food nutrition but now I wonder what kind of ingredients/ diet I am giving you.

Most importantly, I love watching you savouring your food. You seem to love everything that I cook for you (except pasta in cheece). You are a great motivation and inspiration!

I have a record book to record down all the foods that go into your tummy to ensure you have a balance diet. YOur enjoyment in food really inspire me to source for more nutritious yum yum for you. I started to do some research and read books.

And thanks to Auntie Ameeta who gave us our first baby's cook book from Annabel Karmel. This book started me going! I love bringing you along on my supermarket trips to look for fresh and nutritonal ingredients. And I tried to give you organic whenever possible. So your diet is now 99% organic. I have had many people commenting on my decision to go organic. It is a personal choice and a mother's choice. So to all these people- pls reserve your views to yourself. Thank you.

I want you to be a happy and healthy baby!