A Day at Philips Island

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Grandmother

It has been more than a week since my last entry. I have no idea what to tell you. I guess I am not ready to accept the fact that my beloved granny had passed away on the 23rd May 2009. Around 4pm when both you and I were attending your second LNT's class.

Although the family has been told that her final day was near. I was still in denial when the news broke. My dearest granny. I miss her greatly. I cannot believe that she is gone.

I am still looking for a closure. But I cant find it anywhere. Not when I saw her on her deathbed, not when they were finally covering the coffin, also not when the coffin was slowing being push into the urn and definately not when I saw her ashes and bones the next day.

I then realised that there will never be a closure. She is my grandmother. And she will always live in my heart.