A Day at Philips Island

Monday, May 4, 2009

Blogging

These days I have so many ideas and thoughts running through my head about what to write on this blog but I never get to do it. It is just so difficult becos I am doing back dated blogging. The main reason to do this blog is to share with you on your journey with me since you arrived 9 months ago just in case I am not able to do so in the future. But you had just turned 9 months old few days ago and that means 9 months of outstanding stories to be shared here... ha ha... guess I am the only lazy mummy around doing this. But hey, it is always better to be late than never! So my mashmellow, rem this- it is always not too late to start anything.

My resolution for u, darling- Start blogging everyday starting NOW. (but u have to help me keep this resolution by being good so that I have the time, ok?)

Luv u, marsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment