A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Neuro Tree

16 May 2009

Today we went for your first LNT's trial class. I signed you up for 3 trials and let's see from here. This is your first 'proper' class. you know- sitting down in a classroom with whiteboard, chair and table. I was really excited. And your first lesson happened to be a japanese lesson! cool, huh?

YOur Japanese sensei conducted the class of three (YOu, Trudy and a boy) in mostly japanese with little bit of English. We did many activities with lots of handmade toys. I found this abit irrelevant to babies your age because you girls were busy putting all the toys in your mouths! Anyway, but we enjoyed the flashcards with the songs. Really cool.

The next lesson is a Chinese class. So let's see.

I havent make up my mind to sign you up until we try Gymboree or JG. hmmm....