A Day at Philips Island

Monday, May 11, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day with Marsh




10 May 2009

Today is Mother's Day. My first mother's day with you. No celebration, no present. While all the mommies from the forum were busy celebrating, it was just another sunday spent at home for me. Nobody give me a present on your behalf or to thank me for being a good mom mom for the last 9 months. Maybe I am not a good mum in his eyes?? I should have gotten used to it. I have no 'push present' too. Not a word of gratitude.

I am not whining. I am accepting this. I have been told over the years Not to have any expectations. Accept life as it is.

But I am looking forward to next year's mother's day and the next, next next..... till one year my baby marsh will be able to wish me : happy Mother's Day. That 's all it matters, Marsh. I know it is worth the wait.

Anyway, I am giving you and myself our first mother's day gift so that you can remember this day. It is not ready yet but will post here upon ready. I an really excited!!!!!

Happy mother' s day to all the great mommies in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment