A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SAHM?

27 March 2009

SAHM?

I am officially a SAHM from today onwards. Ha Ha. I never imagine I could stop working in my life before. It has never crosses my mind to be a SAHM. But somebody told me that life has its own way of unfolding itself. Everything will falls into place nicely when the right time comes.

The time has come for me to take charge of my life and focus on the most important part - you. To think about it, I have to be grateful to 'Them' to let me witness all your milestones and play a very important part in your childhood memories. My marshmellow is growing up so fast and I realised how much I need to commit all these wonderful moments of hers to memory!

I am treasuring every moment with you now. I want to be able to wake up with you, bath, feed, play, watch you when you nap and put you to bed and say goodnight to you everyday. I want to watch you grow.... I want to be able to do these simple things in life with you. Therefore, I am treasuring all the time I have with you now..

I know I do not have too much time with you and the time's going to be up real soon. So darling, let's enjoy while it lasts.

The present is the PRESENT.

I think I am suffering from separation anxiety from you.