A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kindermusik


Guess what, marsh? Your first school in life is Kindermusik, your first teacher is Ms Angeline and your first classmate is Trudy. Am sure you will not recall any of these but I want to help you remember the wonderful memories you had there.

You had finished one term of zoombuggy and now we had just started another term of Dream Pillow. I am really enjoying all the lessons with you.. although both my wrists are at the verge of breaking from carrying you. But I am just glad that I am able to be here and create these memories with you.

And we have to thank Daddy for trying his best to free himself to fetch us there almost every week.


Mom made friends with some really nice mommies there and we are meeting for coffee next week. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment