A Day at Philips Island

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My marshmellow turns 9 months!

1st May 2009



My Marshmellow choosing her own gift.


Better blog this before i forget. Today my marshmellow turns 9 months! 9.5kg 66cm.

I cant remember how it started but i always make a point to celebrate on the 1st of every month since your birth on 1st August 2008. I would definately take leave when i was still working then to spend the day with you.

It is not a big celebration but just something different. maybe a dinner or getting a gift for you on that day. Last month, when you turned 8 months, we had dinner with my family and Uncle Quinn from Melbourne!

It has become a norm to do so every month. The first day of the month has become very meaningful to me and i just want to celebrate you. I m glad we pick the first of August to welcome you out of my tummy! You symbolise a new begining. Rebirth......you are a miracle in my life.

And I am gradually getting your Dad to be part of this. This time round, we went to toysrus in Novena. Wanted to get you a toy since you love all your toys so much. We ended getting 3 toys for you. haha... quite common for your dad to do so.... At the same time, we bought an activity table for uncle jonathan's son.


Happy 9 months, my darling marsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment