A Day at Philips Island

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Eighteen

February 2009



February 2010

Dear baby,
It's funny how tomorrows keep coming. They never stop and always seem to pick up speed, just when I am enjoying you and your babyhood so much.
Everytime I look through your photos, my throat goes tight. You are growing so fast it makes my heart ache. I dread to think of the day when you want to sleep in your own bed in your own room, the day you tell Mummy you are too old for kisses.
So now everyday is a precious memory. Your every sound is so delicious. Your every movement a milestone. That's a mommy's joy. Immense, intense joy.

You are growing well. You love your solids. You love your milk. It makes me feel like a wonderchef. Looking at you juicy thighs, I know you are eating wonderfully well.

You are growing so fast. You are talking, you are dancing you are singing. And you are still sleeping in with us.

I had wanted to fill this page with your milestones, but really, all I care for now is for you to be happy. You make my heart merry.

Mummy loves you. To the moon and back.

Happy 18 months. We know we havent been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment