A Day at Philips Island

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Barbie Baby

I think I had mentioned before that your daddy loves to buy you clothes. He'll jump at all chances to buy you clothes and more clothes. So this Chinese New Year, 2010, the daddy is happily busying around getting you this season's fashion. And Marshy, your fleshy shoulders and rosy tinge on your cheeks did justice to these dresses by looking awesomely pretty! My beautiful and still bubblegummy baby.

You are our own Barbie Doll.

Bohemian and flowy dress from Gap.


East Meets West look. A beautifully made 'Qipao' from SHangHai T. Cool.

My Marshy posing for the camera.

One of my favourites- one piece bling shift dress from Ralph Lauren.


This is another of my favourites -Laura Ashley's purple dress


This RL's red dress from the Spring Collection was bought specially for Chinese New Year.


A very trendy gold/white spaghetti strap dress from Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment