A Day at Philips Island

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Baby is on Strike

I cannot belive you are on a milk strike. You have always been a milk junkie. Many people told me that it is part of a toddler's early growing years. Is this what they call a toddler's transition? Whatever it is, I am not liking it. It's frustrating and kind of scary because I want you to grow and get all the nutrients you need. Like all mummies, I worry. For your calcium intake.

Are you bored of the taste or are you just being controlling? Hard to tell. But after 2 days of milk battle with you, I know it is no good to force the issue because I am always the loser.

We need to make peace.

I hope this is going to be a temporary strike and and goes away soon. And I have to remember to keep my cool.

Too many meltdowns, too little milk.

I am on a mission now to crack my head on how to coax milk into your diet.

You name it, I did it.

Yucks!

This moo moo milk looks interesting.

Let me give it a try.

Mmmm. Not bad.

Let me see if it is organic.

Let me taste again..

Ummmmm.... Not too bad.

I'll make do with this.

Can I have more?

No comments:

Post a Comment