A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, February 27, 2010

More of Marshy!

You are coming into your own now. Still my fun loving Marshy. You love having fun and are blessing Daddy and I with your continuous peals of merry laughter.

We are on a constant diet of chuckles, giggles and tickles. We love the tickle monster game. I would carry you and say: I am hungry. Can mommy eats you? And you would shake your head vigorously and go: No no no! and I would pretend to eat you by planting many many kisses all over you . You love it and we laugh and laugh and laugh.

You are always trying to make us laugh. It is always immensely amusing to see you groove, dance and sing. You show us your pig pig face by scrunching your pretty face together and raise your eyebrows like the calbury's advertisement with a cheeky grin.

My world comes to a standstill when you laugh. Your expansive and infectious laughter.

This is the little girl my heart beats for.


My mischievous little girl.

This what you learnt at Zoophonics: A-ll-i-gator.... Aihhh





Getting ready to be tickled!


No comments:

Post a Comment