A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, February 14, 2010

This Lunar New Year, two thousand and ten

It's Spring. I love this feeling. NEW year, the goodies, the gatherings and how it means having the second chance to revisit the new year resolutions made but not kept barely a month ago. Chinese New Year now takes on a totally new face and meaning, with your presence in our lives.
After 36 years of celebrating the occasion in the same way, I am getting rather bored. I mean it's nice but I have lost the enthusiasm for it. But you made all the difference. This is your Second Lunar New Year. This time as a toddler who finds magic in everything. That gait around you when we were preparing to go visiting. The glow on your face when you played with her cousins. The excitement is all coming back. You made me love the celebration again.

And I love love love love love love you.

Having fun with cousins.

This is Marsh and her'niece'

Role playing.

Marsh and her Great Grandmother.

More cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment