A Day at Philips Island

Monday, February 8, 2010

Playclubbing At JG


All geared up for JG!











Happily exhausted after class!



The litany of stress that comes with having to meet tight deadlines during the weekdays, is fortunately, all behind us when weekends arrive. The two precious days zip by. Amidst the maddening rush, we spent precious time together, happy times at the playclub and we even have time for meet ups. I meant to write about them. I really do.

Both you and I are enjoying Playclub. And the two hours every Saturday is made even glorious when good goblins reunite. You and Trudy. Auntie Lina and myself. It's always lovely to catch up.

Both babes always hit it off immediately. You are always alittle more cheery and chummy towards your good chum. And you always mange to get Trudy giggly. And it was always two hours of scattered miscellaneous chatter about our two princesses for these two mummies. Oh. We are so pampered with their cheery company. I couldn't stop smiling. The friendship is comforting.

1 comment:

  1. Love to see how two of them play so well together. I can really see how gentle and kind Keri is toward Trudy. But I can't say the same for Trudy...haa...haaa...(sometimes I feel she is going to be a brat? Ooppss...cho...chooo...)

    ReplyDelete