A Day at Philips Island

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dancing with Baby

One of my favourite activities these days is to dance with you. It is such a wonderful bonding and special experience. It also give you a chance to relive some of the time spent in my womb when you move with me, within the amniotic paradise.

We dance to all kinds of music. From lullaby to mariah carey to children's songs. It was believed in the aboriginal culture that everything has a song to them. Every tree or stone. We can sing our way to anything you believe in. Wow. Cool, right?

Our favourite dance is the skinnmarink dance now. I would repeat this song again and again and hold you tight and just sway away in our own world. This is such a warm and loving song. This song is just bursting with love.

Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I – Love – You! Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I – Love-You!

I Love you in the morning, in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.

Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I – Love – You!Skinnamarinkydoo, I – Love – You —


Yeah, I love you every single moment, Marsh.

When I learnt thet we will be doing this song in your kindermusik class, I am simply delighted. We dance together in a sea of love with all the mummies pausing to tell their little ones : I love you. This is the moment when all mummies are all caught in their own moment of bliss with their own special one.

The feeling is just so magical. I hope this good feelings will rub off on you, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment