A Day at Philips Island

Monday, June 15, 2009

The sound of Music




Music is said to be the spiritual of the arts because it is pure vibration of which the Universe is composed. That was the reason why I exposed you to many musical instruments and started you with Kindermusik at 6 months old. Dont get me wrong, Marsh. I dont expect you to be a genius musician. Just want you to be in touch with your music instincts and live your life harmonisely with the Universe.

Last week we were at your Cousins' place and you had your first try at the piano. Good attempt, dear!

2 comments:

  1. hi, found your blog thru SGmotherhood :) i liked the idea that it sounds like letters written for your child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks for reading my blog! yeah.... that was the idea when i first started blogging. for my marshmellow to read in the future!

    ReplyDelete