A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Marsh and me

23rd June 2009

Today I brought you to Changi beach. The weather was great and breezy. We sat there, you in my arms and we looked at the beautiful sea and its choppy waters and the passing ships. Then aeroplanes flew past and were just above our heads because we were so near to the airport. You had a great time looking at the bluish grey sky, pointing at the blue blue sea and blabbling with the sea gulls/ birds and trying your best to catch the sea breeze. At that moment, I felt like the happiest person in the world. I know you will not remember any of this when you grow up but trust me, Marsh, I will always remember this day.

Nowadays I look at you and wonder where has all the time gone to? You are definately not a newborn baby anymore. I am always in this dilemma. SOmetimes I wish I could turn back the clock and hold my little baby snuggly in my arms again.

But at the same time, I am looking forward to the time when you are old enough to know and share life together with me. I want to bring you to many many places. Star gazing, beaches hopping, picnics by the sea, movies, travelling...

I am really looking forward to watch you grow and creating these memories together with you but concurrently i wish the time will freeze so that you will always be my little marshmellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment