A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, March 6, 2010

That's more I can Do

Been a while.

Been busy.

I had lots to write, but I'm feeling baked today. And yesterday. And the day before. I yearned for a good cup of cuppa and a good book. And a scrummy scone. I wish I could sit down proper for a good piece of writing, but I am absorbed by fatigue and scattered thoughts.

For some reason, my recent busy schedule set off a tiny ripple of thoughts in me. I had grand plans to complete your photobook, to bake you yogurt muffins, to sew you a dress, to read you more books, to keep dancing with you.

I now stew in my own guilt.

The days passed into evenings too quickly these days. I haven't sew. I haven't bake. I haven't written. I haven't this. I haven't that. Too many haven'ts. I'm slush.

I want to do more. To be a better mummy. I must . And I will.




You have no idea how much I misses you at work. My heart yearns to rush home to see you. It never fails to brighten my day to hear and see your welcome yells and cheers whenever I am back home. And I 'd also match with a victory dance in tune with yours.

Dear Marshy, I am just as happy to see you too, you know? MaMa miss miss miss you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment