A Day at Philips Island

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

20 Months Ago

You have been revisiting your 'old' toys recently. And this day, you decided you wanted to get into your exersaucer which you had outgrown for many months. And I feel you are just alittle too big for it. But what Keri wants, Keri gets. So in you go and we all had a good laugh about it. You looked hmmm.. out of place. But you were unfazed. And played in your long forgotten toy for a good hour and refused to come out.

But amidst all the laughter, I got abit teary eyed. I cant stand it when you grow up so darn fast.






OMG! Look at your chubby arms!




I think you are growing up to be a pixie than a princess. That's fine with me. You inspire me endlessly as I now see the world through your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment