A Day at Philips Island

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Day of Friends and Fun!

Marshy, I was looking through your photos and realised that I had forgotten to blog on our recent zoo trip. How could I? Anyway, mummy received an email one of these days- Kindermusik group Reunites? How cool can that be? You are going to see your friends again. I showed you the email and said: We are going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo!

So the Kindermusik Group (6 toddlers, 6 mummies, 1 daddy and 1 granny) gathered at the Zoo and said hi to the animals. (We were missing Tory here!) We went to the Zoo in the hottest of days but the coolest of winds. The kiddos bathed in the bubbly bubbles and we grew sun bleached.

It was a day of friends and fun. Awesome playdate and glorious catch up with old friends. Marshy, pls remind me to take group pictures next time, ok?

See? Same bottles, same styles!

Bossy Marshy trying to get Trudy to stop drinking.



The girls are having fun together!


Cheering her friends from the side.
I think I'd take a dip myself.

Arrgrrr.. The waters is too cold for me. I'd better walk back.







Splish Splash! That's all I know about swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment