A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Feet

Trying on your new pair of shoes. Baby Steps, baby shoes.

I have started shopping for your shoes only after you turned officially one. I wasnt even looking or thinking about them before that. My mom told me that babies are not allowed to wear shoes before they are One or they will have a hard life. And infact Uncle Fong told me some time ago that babies who start to walk later will enjoy better life than those who started earlier. I have never been the kind to believe in all these beliefs. But your existence have kicked my ambivalence into oblivion and I would spare no rock unturned. Like the saying goes: Money can makes the world goes round. But I believe all mummies can go to the end of the world just to protect our little ones' well being.

Anyway, this is the collection your daddy and I managed so far since you turned one. 1 pair of Weestep from Canada. 2 pairs of Bobux from New Zealand, 1 pair of Little Feet, 1 pair of GapBaby, 2 pairs of Crocs, 1 pair of Sanrio (gift from Aunt Carol) and 1 pair of Puma... and still counting.

17th September 2009 Thursday

We went to the Isetan Private Sale after your class with Daddy. We planned to look for a pair of shoes for your daily wear and ended up with your most extravagant pair of shoes to date.


Latest addition to your shoes collection-a pair of black shiny Step2Wo London from Club21 kids. I chose this because they remind me of a pair of black shoes that I used to own when I was about 7 years old.


Shoes aside, we also succumbed to temptation and bought you the above retro DKNY blouse and a DKNY cap which you look so good in.

No comments:

Post a Comment