A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cheer For Me Potty!

I was browsing the Fisher Price's website one of the days many months ago and chanced upon this Fisher Price- Cheer For Me Potty and find it incredibly awesome. But I could not locate this cute little potty in Singapore so your Daddy decided to import your first toilet ware all the way from California.

Anyway, I have decided to potty train you when you turned One. So this is the time. I hope the songs and sound effects will make potty training fun for both you and me. And because it looks similar to the real toilet, I hope it will encourage you to make the transition to the real one easier when the time comes!
There is a fun clicking sound when you push down the handle. There is even a toilet paper holder.

No peeping when I am on my potty, please!

Let me check it out!

Ooops.. I am stuck!

Whew! I managed to get my butt out Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment