A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Steps

10th Sept 2009 Thursday


I have been wondering to myself when will you start to walk unsupported. You had been standing up unsupported for some time but have yet to make the first steps. Then today during your kindermusik lesson, you decided to finally take your very first baby steps!!! Wow!!! I was delighted but I tried not to make a big fuss over it. This is so cool!! I didnt manage to capture this moment on camera as no photo taking is allowed in class. But this precious moment has already been registered in my mind and I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.
After your first attempt in walking today, there is no turning back. Now you want to walk everywhere. It is a joy watching you walk and flap your hands like a penguin trying to balance yourself. I love holding your small chubby hand and walk side by side with you. I love it when you walk towards me and leaped forward to give me a hug while giggling away. I love you. I love you. I feel so blessed to be able to witness your first steps. I wouldnt want to miss this for anything in the world. Thank you my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment