A Day at Philips Island

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Polliwogs Again

11th August 2009

This is our second time to Polliwogs. This was one of the days when I feel bored and I have to get out of the house. Life is immeasurably richer due to my decision to stay home and take care of you. However, as there are hours of sheer bliss, there are also moments of utter exasperation and, dare I say, boredom. I needed a time-out badly today so off we go to polliwogs. I was thinking of going to the Airport for a good latte and a good book initially since Auntie Lina and Trudy cant make it that day. But I changed my mind to go Polliwogs instead. You should be having Fun. We dont need two bored persons here.


What happened to the purple balls?
You love crawling through the tunnels.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.

Hey, I found these cute little balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment