A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sweet Dreams, Marsh!

These days you are getting so cute and adorable. You are such a happy baby. You are always laughing away and easily tickled. Everyone in the family and even the neighbours love you and your laughter. The auntie next door even label you as the mini laughing buddha. I said you get high easily.

Infact you are the sweetest baby since birth. You dont cry unneccessarily and your cries so far were all short ones and easily pacified. I am so blessed. And you started sleeping through the night since you were 2 months old. How lucky can I get, right?

I love watching you sleep. A sleeping baby is one of the most beautiful sights Nature has to offer. I am in the process of making a photobook containing pictures of you sleeping. The below is some preview of what is in the making.

Sweet tight, darling. Sweet dreams, my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment