A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Superwoman... Supermummy

OMG... I cannot believe that my last entry was in June. I simply cannot find time to blog these days. But there is so much happenings that I want you to remember... or at least read about them... I guess I have to try really hard.

I am so tired these days. I am more drained with less time to rest. You have transformed from a sweet marsh bunny to a Duracell rabbit with endless flow of energy. You are a fast crawler these days and attempting to stand and walk. You had also become more demanding and refused to be left alone. You like to cling on to me like a koala bear. It is extremely tiring but I actually love the way you hug me tight. And I know I'll keep on keeping on.

Motherhood brings with it a demand for energy that will force you to power through even the most exhausted moments.

And my wrists are hurting so badly these days. I can feel that they had deteriorated. Both my wrists hurt and my fingers stiffen at the joints. And the pain is impacting my left feet as well. These bothersome pains make it tough for me to get a decent night's sleep. I suspect I have arthritis. Just like my granny and mom. It is probably genetic. Damn...I am starting to worry for you.......

Despite that, I am so busy with you that I just forget to give these aches and pains the attention. Being a mother really gives me the superpowers like a superwoman.. hmmmm.. or SuperMummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment