A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Marshmellow turns 11 months

1st July 2009 Love this picture. You girls were having fun communicating through your chubby legs!

Mummy, I want to go there...

And there......

This is cool!

Hot! Hot!!!


I am coming back for more!


My Marshmellow turned 11 months on the 1st July 2009!

This month, I did not get you any toys to commemorate the event. But to celebrate you turning 11 months, we went to the ZOO!!! Yeah!!!! We finally went to the Zoo today. I had been procrastinating for some time and we finally made it. And Auntie Lina and Trudy made the occasion even more special by joining us. Thank you so much!

I am not sure about you, Marsh. But I was really excited. It was a long drive there but as usual you are an angel with carseats. I never have any problem with you in carseats since young. In fact I think you enjoyed the ride... humming along and clapping away with your Zoom Buggy's music.

I was worried about the weather as it was cloudy in the East. But the weather turned out to be really nice. We didnt get to see many animals (i know it is unbelievable) but I think you girls enjoyed the tram ride very much. We concluded the visit by playing in the waters at the children's world . Again, you had so much fun in the waters. And I have so much fun chatting with Auntie Lina.. heehee...

YOu fell sound asleep on the ride home. I looked at you sleeping snuggly in your carseat and realised how much happiness it gives me to see you so happy.

I am happy when you are happy.

Happy 11th months, Marsh!

2 comments:

  1. hi keri's mummy! it's noah's mummy! just stumbled across your blog and thought i'd say hi :) glad to hear you guys enjoyed the zoo! my hubs is a real fan.

    ReplyDelete