A Day at Philips Island

Friday, January 1, 2010

Sweet Seventeen on the First day of the Year!

Sweet Seventeen Months Old!


Huh? I am 17th months already?

You Sure? Those pictures were ME?










17 months Ago.................................................


Happy 17 months to the best marshmellow in my life. You turn 17 months old today. That is 1 year and 5 months. Wow. That's eternity! And what a crazily good time we have had.

The start of every new year is a time to look forward and make resolutions and plans for the 12 months ahead. But I would like to rewind the clock exactly to 17 months ago.On the day you were born. Who could have forseen that you would impact my world in such a big way? Today has been a bit of milestone, not just in terms of the amazing journey that is your life but also in terms of my future. I wont go into much details but suffice to say, it concerns the very real, the commonplace yet heartbreaking issue of mums and work.
17 months ago we had you. I watched you in joy and my heart just melted into nothingnss. You are beautiful, this baby. 17 months later, you have bloomed into a toddler who find magic in every little thing. You are a cheery one. My days are fill with laughter. You love life. You love me. You make me love my life.
Thank you, my baby. For all the laughter and joy.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at pictures of Keri! She's growing to become such a pretty little girl!!! They really grow up SO quickly eh? Feels like sand slipping through our fingers! Enjoy your time with her. Oh and I love reading your blog. hehe...

    ReplyDelete