A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year. So what's Next?


What's Next?





What's Next? What's Next?

What's NEXT, Mum?
What is so Special about the last day of the Year? Calenders are changed time & again, traditions are tweaked over the years and holiday are moved about as if in competition. It is not the month, the time of the year nor even the holidays being celebrated we should give a damn about. It's the opportunity to do so. The emphasis on the very things we should be giving particular attention to year around is just about universal. For me, it is rather simple. Spending time with you.
What better way to wrap up the year and prepare for the next? It's not about resolutions but rather refining the resolution in which I view my life.
There is something special about closing a chapter and opening another new chapter in the book of life with you now. A new Adventure, new laughter, new tears, new friends, new ups and new downs with you. It doesnt really matter what we do. The fact is what ever happens the prospect of 2010 fills me with a sense of excitement and joy. And I hope you can feel the same way too.
I am going to give myself a last gift of the year- Take Stock. By focusing on what's important to me. I'd then know what to spend my time on through the holidays and everyday as well as what goals to work towards to in the new year. It's the simplest equation in life; by prioritising the things that matter, we have more time to enjoy and make the most of them.Beyond not taking all we value for granted, neither can we take for granted what is and isnt possible. I need to question my status Quo.
Cherish 2010 & each other. Cherish the Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment