A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Please Remember the Fun times

This is definitely a fantastic prelude to your turning 18 months. A long wait since we wait listed to start you in JG's Playclub. 7 years ago, I babysitted your cousin Val for one of the lessons in Playclub. The experience was awesome and I have then decided my little one is going to Playclub someday too.
So today you are commencing your Playclub journey on the eve of your turning 18 months.The sky was endlessly blue and I dress you in tshirt and shorts and put on your new school bag, and off we went to school.

Hand in hand, small and complete We spent a grand day there with both of us dancing and singing. You love the music segment. You were dancing with your hands midway up in the air, wild waves, gleeful- faced.

I was just happy to spend time with you.

Marshy, please tell me you are going to remember all the fun times we have had?


Marshy's new 'schoolbag'


I am bringing my giraffe to school.

Let's go, mum!
Keri is in Playclub!

School's ended! Any homework?


I want more!

Heading home.


No comments:

Post a Comment