A Day at Philips Island

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moon and Stars

Life's cupcakes- You 'll never know what you going to get. Sunshine, rainbow or starry nights.


Sensational One!






Your Birthday reminds me of how much you mean to me and candles are milestones on the journey to wisdom.. And I m looking forward to be always by your side when every additional candle is added each year.
I had long decided on the theme of your party-the Wonderment of the Moon and the Stars for my Magical Baby. I had designed and customised your cake and the cupcakes to the theme. I hope you like it. I love it. Many people asked me why did I choose this theme? Three good reasons, Marsh.

Reason 1. Your Favourite Baby Estein DVD - The Galaxy. You love the show and can watch this disc over and over again. You always look so enchanted by the sun, planets and especially the moon and the stars. You even know how to open and close your ten little fingers when the song Twinkle Twinkle Little star is played.

Reason 2. While celebrating you, I wish to remember my grandmother , your great grandmother who passed away 2 months ago. Her chinese name means the moon or the lady from the moon. That was why I have the moon topper on the Cake. The moon resembles her. I want her to know that she is not forgotten but greatly missed.

Reason 3. Last but not least, my wish for you is always be happy and be over the moon! And I hope I can inspire and encourage you to find and follow your own star in your life. You will then see how different the world can be.

SO when everyone was singing the birthday song and the single candle was lit on the birthday cake, I was hoping you will one day understand the hidden meaning of it all . I was also secretly celebrating my own year of enchantment as your mother.

Happy First Birthday, Marsh.

Mummy Loves you more than the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh what a sweet sweeet post. and the food looked absolutely divine. Especially the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, those were brownies cupcakes. Not so sweet, just nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yeah, those were brownies cupcakes. Not so sweet, just nice!

    ReplyDelete