A Day at Philips Island

Monday, August 24, 2009

Let's Boogie, Baby!

You have been dancing quite a lot recently. You would stand up, hands in the air and shake your booty. It is a really funny sight. Left, right, left, right, left, right. And when I tell you to sway your body, you will start swaying your body front, back, front, back... And you have been dancing a lot these days

And when you hear any songs playing (esp your favourite songs), you would go: Ta Ta Ta Ta Not the babyish blabbering but counting your beats to the song. Four beats or two beats. Ta Ta (a slow 2 beats).....Ta Ta Ta Ta (4 fast beats)

Several mummies from your class were telling me that you do have something for music after witnessing you dancing, tapping and swaying in class. I am just glad you love music and hope your passion for dancing will continue.

I love dancing and I used to dance alot. I took ballet and folk/ chinese dancing lessons and I danced my way through my primary school and first half of my secondary school. After that I continue my passion for dancing in Zouk- Retro Night

Anyway, since you seem to enjoy dancing, I am looking around hoping to find some dance classes for babies. You know, some fun sounding classes which involve a lot of moving around. But most dance classes are for toddlers age 3 and above.

But I have shortlisted Dance Babes at Jitterbugs for the time being. You cant start till you are two. So I will continue in my search for a Dancing class for my baby. In the mean time, I had already registered you at Jitterbugs.

So did you inherit your dancing genes from me? I have no idea but I sure hope you will always have something to dance about in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment