A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, July 3, 2010

This July

Today you turned twenty three months old. Just a month away from being TWO! This led me to think about how we are going to celebrate that. Last year, we had a big bash(BIG in my context as birthday celebrations are foreign territory to me). So what are we going to do this year?







Whatever we decide to do this year, I hope when you grow up and you'd remember all the hoopla and fuss we make over you and how I always make a great deal from your birthdays. Yes, it is a day where narcissism and an "all about me" attitude is not only allowed but encouraged.
So this year, a different plan. For my little Marshy who is turning into this wonderful little girl who I so so love.

Till now, I still get this achy feeling in my heart. That feeling that says I love this little girl more than I could ever imagined. That incredible love soaked heart of mine still leaps with an indescribable rhythm when she's in my arms.

Happy Twenty Three months !

No comments:

Post a Comment