A Day at Philips Island

Monday, July 26, 2010

Celebrating at Marina Bay Sand

At just two weeks shy of turning two years old, you have clearly left your babyhood in the dust.

Gone is the marshy mellow that would lay in my chest and sleep for hours. No longer can I keep you in the stroller or highchair for more than 15 minutes. nor can I make you eat all the wholesome and nutrious meals that I planned. You have definately come into your own. Facing out. Ready to take on the world.

But I am not ready to eat your birthday cake this fall and not remember how awesome these two years were. I want to file away these magical moments. I want to remember the sweet smell of milk on her breath and the lavender scent of your lotion I used after your bath.

Today marks the kick off of the string of celebrations we are going to have for your big day.
Your grandma popo kick start by checking us in to the Marina Bay Sands for a night together with your cousins!




A grandmother's love


My happy Marshy! This is the Pooh Bear cake you had requested for.





Since we are not celebrating your birthday in Singapore this year, we brought forward this celebration so as to make up for any cousin and Marshy loss time and to make sure you can blow out the candles together with your beloved cousins!

Amazing cousins.

Giving cousin Vanness a kiss!

Marshy really enjoyed her cake and herself that day. Thank you, popo and Yeema and cousin Val and Vanness for the wonderful celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment