A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

July is looking good. There are swim dates, little gym dates, zoo date and a trip to look forward to. For these reasons, July is one to love.

I have always wish I could give you more pool time even though it is a tiring task to get you in a swim suit. I think it is a little like trying to put two weeks of clothes into a overnight bag. But anyway, this month we get to swim again and again! So I lathered you up in sunscreen, blow up the baby raft and wiggled you into the swim suit and headed to the pool.



As soon as you saw the waters, you were kicking your legs and flailing your arms. You went down to the pool without any hesitation, leaned back and soaked it in.

Still having your favourite shades.

You grined and giggled. Kicked your feet and splashed your arms. Just enjoying yourself thoroughly in the waters.


All these times, I have never swim with you before. I have always been the photographer. Watching you playing happily and getting excited outside the pool and trying to capture all these favourite moments. But you have started to wave at me and asked me to join you. "Mama, come! Mama, swim! Mama, Fun!"

I will, I will, darling. Even if it means to suck in my post baby belly as I do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment