A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Twenty-One and Counting

It's strange where time goes. Tell me it's just not me. Oh time, please slow down. Marshy is celebrating TWENTY ONE months old. I thank my lucky star s that it's not 21 years old. I havn't have enough of you, my baby.

I love seeing you sing, dance and read and do so many fun and exciting things. You are speaking so well these days. Mostly intelligible and holding conversations with me. In your own time, baby.








You amazed us with your learning capability. You count your numbers, sing the lyrics of all the songs you love, you demonstrated how well you know your phonics by singing the ABC song from A-Z and you even recognised all the shapes from your toy box.- Circle/ square/ Triangle/ Oval/ diamond.......I am proud that you are learning well but nothing beats the way you curl your fat little fingers around mine. The way you break into the most cheeky of smiles. The way you say- I love you , mama in the most melodious voice and kissed and kissed and kissed me. On my left cheek, on my right cheek and on my lips.

You made me faint with love 21 months ago. You still do.

Stay happy, keep dancing, baby. Happy twenty one months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment