A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, May 23, 2010

This cloud of Sadness

It has been a year since she left. As this day approaches, I dont know how it will be for me here on earth. It 's like I have this cloud hanging over my head and all of a sudden the sadness starts raining down on me.

Just one little peek into heaven, is all I am asking for today. I just want to know how's she doing in heaven. Is she playing majong with all the angels? Is she lonely? If you just let me look for a moment, to catch a glimpse of her smiling and kind face, I promise I wont try to take her away. I know, she 's in a better place. Just one little peek into heaven. Is all I am asking for today. I just want to know how is she doing. And heaven seems so far away.


How long must I wait till we meet again?

I miss you lots, grandma. Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment