A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blissed -out

Work starts proper for me next week. My plate is full with orientations, training and business trip in the pipeline. SO to make up any potential loss of Marshy and mummy time in the coming days, we were out most of the time. Breathing in the mall, cafes in the airport and soaking in the light buzz of the weekday crowd.


You have always been a dream to hang out with. Even more so these days. Today is one of those impromptu outings when we decided to drop into Ikea for a lazy afternoon.


We had a glorious day. I skipped the stroller and we walked. Sometimes, hand in hand. Most times, you ran loose. But stopping to wait for me and couldnt stop smiling. We had so much fun and finally decided to lounge out at the cafe. But you were so tired out and fell asleep while munching on your spaghetti!

In the end, we left with me carrying you sound asleep in my arms and giving up all the items we picked up together ealier. My hands are full with you and the wonderful memories we created together.

Such a happy happy afternoon.

Marshy, you'd remember all the good times we had, right?




Playing peek-a boo! I was at the verge of paying for this chair when you had so much fun with it but it was OOS.

For the record, you have NEVER sleep in a cot before. So I was just playing out my dream by letting you try out the cot. (Hopeful that you might change your mind)


Instead you had fun playing peek a boo again!

Marshy pretending to kiss and tuck in her Tigger on one of the beds.



Admiring the artworks on the wall.



Look at Marshy's sleepy eyes when our food came.

No comments:

Post a Comment