A Day at Philips Island

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Zoophonics

So I have been doing a bit of school hopping. Instead of looking seriously for a preschool for you next year, I have been trying out some highly rated enrichment classes. Let me recollect- Kindermusik, GUG, LNT, Staccato, JG, Josiah Monstessori, Zoophonics. And the search goes on. Hoping to find one that meet my expectations. And I am sticking with Zoophonics for the next term so I guess it's not so bad.

You started Zoophonics some time back. It is a bilingual class and I am switching you to the English class next term if we are still around. So, you know what I mean. although the Chinese class is only about 30 mins, it is a waste of time. The teacher is hilarious, pardon me but it's true. She speaks funny. (And no, she is not a Chinese Native.It's not her accent but her pronunciation) and dances funny. Trust me, I am really not trying to be rude here but if you ask me, it is really funny but I am taking it with a pinch of salt and trying my best not to laugh out loud.





Today was a little wet, but not drippy enough to skip Zoo. We are going to the Zoo... zoo....zooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment