A Day at Philips Island

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Trees and Us

I simply adore christmas trees. They make me feel happy! And I think these feelings have rub off on you because of the way you squeal and go: Waahhhhh..... everytime you see one. And then you would point at the top and shout: STAR! This make my heart melts. So I am trying to bring you to see as many christmas trees as possible. More to come, darling!



The giant Christmas Tree at Taka.

This is a very special christmas tree made up of hundreds of teddy bears at Conrad Hotel. You were so fascinated by the bears!

You looked so cute staring and touching at the bears. Finally, the nice staff from the hotel gave you a small little bear to bring home!

This is one of the very few christmas trees at Changi Airport.

This tall one is located at Tampines Mall.

Another one taken with Daddy. Look at the way you were smiling!


A very special white christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment