A Day at Philips Island

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Day of Pleasure

I have been tardy on the writing front. No words on the blog. I was busy and at the end of the day, I was just too fuzzy-brained to write. But we met up with your baby friends and their mummies yesterday and had great fun catching up. It made me realised I have yet to blog about our last playdate some time ago. I need to help us crystalise these beautiful memories to remind ourselves of the fun we had.


Yeah. This time we went to the airport (You read it right! Airport again) with Julius and Trudy and their mummies. The mummies had coffees and the babies had bites and loads and loads of fun and laughter. The lushly carpeted floors were their playground. The kiddos were rolling, running and spinning away in merry circles. Insanely carefree.

I hope I dont have to deal with your post playdate withdrawal blues.

Till the next date, I really can't wait.




The only complete group photo I managed that day.

Our little man of the day were just too fast for us! There was no way we can get him on camera. He was just too fast!

Kindermusik lesson scenerio sans the music.


Lots of holding hands......

Hugging...

kissing......

And more holding hands........................

No comments:

Post a Comment